EDI BY DESIGN B2B is a cloud EDI solution specifically for small companies needing EDI to do business with their large customers. All of our EDI solutions were designed to make EDI as Simple as Email so that you can leave the electronic data interchange process to us and you can run your business with confidence.
Efficient in Many Ways
Most small business want to increase their efficiency. They are finding they can reduce costs by automating processes with their customers. B2B can help you improve your EDI processing efficiency, automating the document flow between you and your customers.
- Improve customer communication with PO Acknowledgements and Advance Shipping Notices
- Translate incoming EDI transactions into easy-to-read documents on any device
- Easily turn around Purchase Orders into pre-filled Advance Ship Notices and Invoices
- Easily print customer required bar code labels and branded packing slips
Improve Order to Cash Cycle
Customer-focused suppliers want to tighten important customer relationships and improve cash flow. They want to make themselves less expensive to buy from by reducing the administrative burden on their customers - from Demand Forecasts through Purchasing, Operations, and through Accounts Payable.
B2B helps improve your “order to cash” cycle by automating customer input of your Invoices into their Accounts Payable system.
- Speed customer matching of Invoices with Purchase Orders for faster payment
- Receive electronic, ACH deposits for faster payment of your invoices
With small businesses in mind, we work to make EDI simple and affordable. B2B is a turnkey solution delivered from the cloud. There are no hidden costs. Monthly fees are as affordable as a mobile phone.
Anytime, Anywhere Service
To access B2B, all you need is internet from any PC , Mac, tablet or mobile phone. There’s no software to buy, install, map, upgrade, test or worry about. All of your transactions are online and in the cloud.
Complete & Fast Solution
- Need implementation fast? We can quickly take care of all of the following for you:
- VAN service or AS/2 for EDI transmission Mailboxing of EDI transactions
- Mapping and translation of all EDI transaction types
- Testing with EDI trading partners
- Upgrades for new versions as required by trading partners
- Training of your users
Increase efficiency by Integrating with Other SystemsYou add interfaces with:
- Accounting systems: Quickbooks, Sage, Peachtree and more
- Shipping Systems: UPS WorldShip, FedEx
- In-House Systems: Any format you need including XML, CSV and more
- Your third party logistics provider’s warehouse and shipping systems
Integration with 3PL Warehouse
If you use a 3PL warehouse, B2B can streamline the order fulfillment and shipping processes.